Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bless You, God Bless You, or nothing at all?

Last night I was working and someone sneezed. I said, "Bless You". I say that to anyone who sneezes within a ten foot radius of me! This person, instead of a simple thank you replies, "That's what is wrong with the world today. Everyone takes God out of everything." and walks away. I was left bewildered. I didn't say GOD bless you because I did that to someone of no faith one time and got blasted for using His name. I was at a loss. Trying to be polite and get judged for not saying God? I love the Lord. He is my strength and redeemer. I think he understands why it wasn't said "that way". In no disrespect to how I was taught growing up, but the Lord is in my life everyday. He is part of everything. I don't exclude him. What would you do in a situation such as this? Walk away or call the person on their comment? I am still thinking all this over today!!!!

As for today, please remember to let a balloon go (preferably pink) at 4:00pm in memory of Kayleigh Anne Freeman. If at all possible also place a card on the and of the balloon that reads:

Kayleigh Anne Freeman
Our One Pound Miracle from God
(6/23/08 - 5/11/09)
www.KayleighAnneFreeman.blogspot.com

So whomever finds the card may look into her story and her life will live on! God Bless the Freeman's today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment