Thursday, May 7, 2009

High's/Lo's Thursday!

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.


My high's this week are:

Emma is excelling in speech and will be in her first sports article this Friday (her soccer team won their first game), Allison is speaking more everyday, Kayla had an awesome report card and good parent/teacher conference, I have a job (even if it doesn't pay much), my health is somewhat okay, my children are ALWAYS my highs no matter how rambunctious or mouthy they get

My lo's:

I don't know where we will get the money to pay all of the accumulating bills, I still need to go through tests for my pituitary tumor, back and see a gastroenterologist, I don't know how we will handle finding child care when we don't have the money to pay for it and NY has cut back on it's child care subsidary


What are your high's and low's?

No comments:

Post a Comment