Monday, May 18, 2009

Sometimes I Think I Am Crazy, but I See Something In These Photos

I was looking through the different photos posted on Adam Freeman's Facebook by people all around the country (possibly world, not everyone gave their location) posted of their balloon launch in memory of Kayleigh.

The first one I saw that actually had a description of after the balloon was launched and I took the picture, a cloud resembled an angel. Well, I didn't see the "angel" they were referring to, but I distinctly saw what looked to me like a face. Yes, eyes, nose, and mouth. Judge for yourself:

Photobucket

In the next three, it almost looks as if the balloons are floating into Heaven's light (they are gorgeous photos)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In this photo in particular, it looks as though there are "angel's wings" on the right side of the photo (they are faint in the clouds)

Photobucket

And finally in the last photo, it looks as if there is an angel's silouette in the clouds. if you look under the last three balloons on the right hand side you can see it.

Photobucket

As I said, I may be crazy, but I see something here. I think lil' Kayleigh made her presence known to all who supported her and her family in one form or another. In my case I believe it was the mysterious purple balloon and the "stuck" balloon unsticking itself, flying higher than anyone could imagine, and whisking itself south. The ONLY balloon that went south.

The Lord works in mysterious ways and our loved ones (or those we have prayed for) let us know they are watching in mysterious ways.

Have you ever seen a butterfly and thought of a loved one passed? Have you ever heard a special song and felt the prescence of someone gone to soon? Have you ever felt a cool breeze and the feeling that things would be okay and your "guardian angel" was with you?

All of these things could be a sign that our loved ones (friends or family) are still with us, watching us, protecting us, loving us.

Rest in peace sweet Kayleigh and may God continue to give strength to the Freeman family!

1 comment:

  1. Hi..The first pic you have posted here is from Rock Creek, OH. We were watching our balloons until we couldnt see them and then saw the "angel" By the time we took the pic the clouds has started to move-you can see a head and wings outstretched and there was actually a body with arms....
    Some of these other pics are amazing - like lil Kayleigh!! I believe she was watching!!

    ReplyDelete